Diesel Fuel Injection Technician
Cornell Diesel Systems has always been at the forefront of technological advancements in the Diesel fuel injection industry. With a state-of-the-art workshop and equipped with the latest testing and diagnostic tools, we have a great opportunity for a Diesel Fuel Injection Technician at our Wetherill Park branch.
In this role you will gain exposure to all aspects of our automotive business and have a direct impact on the high level of customer service Cornell Diesel Systems provides. To deliver in the role you need to have a “can do” attitude that sees you adapting to the needs of the business.
- Ability to overhaul and calibrate Diesel fuel injection components, with sound knowledge of mechanical and the latest common rail diesel products and systems.
- Ability to operate a wide range of calibration and test benches
- Diagnose faults on Diesel fuel injection systems
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Some customer interaction will be required, so good communication and presentation will be required.
- Applicants must have a relevant qualification, hold a current Australian driver’s license and be mature minded, honest and reliable.
- Good time management is essential
- Working in modern, clean, climate controlled workshop with the latest test equipment
- Relevant training courses will be provided to ensure ongoing professional development
- Overalls/uniform provided
- Above award wage
- Previous experience with Diesel fuel injection systems will be highly advantageous
IMMEDIATE START FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
Interested in working at Cornell Diesel Systems?
Available positions are advertised on popular job-seeking sites.